- Using an existing redundant railway bridge to
create a linear park walkway - helping to connect the harbour to
the national cycle network.
- Open space and public realm work associated
with the mouth of the harbour. This could include both a picnic
area and children's play area along with more formal public realm
- Areas of intensified tree planting to improve
the setting of the canal.
- A potential boardwalk through the existing
nature reserve to improve the visitor experience.
- An area of wetland creation and reed bed
- Two potential wildlife viewing platforms,
using existing unused slipways.
This project is part of the Clyde Waterfront Green Network
Click an image to enlarge